Dear Camp Independence Volunteer:
It's that time again. Over 140 children with diabetes and siblings are counting on us again to provide a week of fun, physical education, and lessons in dealing with diabetes. Whether you are a newcomer or a veteran volunteer, they hope that your participation will provide them with a memorable summer. Camp Independence for campers will be held July 18th through July 21st at St. Mary's Hall School.
Please fill out the staff application and contract (link below) to serve on the
volunteer staff of Camp Independence of San Antonio 2023. Instructions:
- Complete the online application in its entirety.
- Review the job descriptions below. Be sure to note which days you will participate and note if you will be absent for part of the day.
- Please submit $20 with the online contract to offset the cost of snacks and Camp T-shirt by July 14th. New (Dryfit) staff shirts will be provided at staff orientation.
Staff training is being planned. Please hold the date Monday, July 17th, 8 AM to 4 PM for staff training to meet your colleagues and to orient to changes in camp and to make Tuesday morning as smooth as possible.
Deadline for staff signup is July 12, 2023. If you need additional applications for colleagues, friends, etc. please call me at 210-601-2090 or send me an e-mail at email@example.com. Check out our website at
I look forward to helping you have a productive year at Camp Independence 2023.
12145 Creekside Villas Ct
Conroe, TX 77304
How To Register:
- If you are new to the CampDoc registration process, click on the following CampDoc link and create a new login. To create a new application, click on the "New Participant" button located on the left side of your account page.
- If you had registered for a previous year of camp, click on the following CampDoc link and login using the same email address that you registered with before. After logging in, on the left side of your account page, click on your previous participant's name, click the "Registration" button, and click on the "Register for a New Session" button. CampDoc will automatically bring up most of your information from your previous application to your new application.
- You can access multiple camp applications with just one email address at login.
- Each camper, sibling, CIT, and adult volunteer must be registered with separate applications.
- Selecting "Adult" on registration indicates 18th birthday before July 18, 2023.
- The selected academic "Grade" indicates effective Fall of 2023.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Updated 1 Jan. 2023
2004 Camp Independence, Inc. All rights reserved.
Email Camp Independence
top of page